Booksmith hosts poet and storyteller Amanda Lovelace as she celebrates the mermaid's voice returns in this one, the third and final installment in her women are some kind of magic series. Please join us!
Please note: This is a ticketed event. The price of admission equal to the cost of the mermaid's voice returns in this one, which is included with each ticket. Seating is limited; if you want to make sure you get a seat we strongly recommend you purchase advance tickets. If available, tickets will be for sale at the door.
The mermaid is known for her siren song, luring bedroom-eyed sailors to their demise. However, beneath these misguided myths are tales of escapism and healing, which Lovelace weaves throughout this empowering collection of poetry, taking you on a journey from the sea to the stars. They tried to silence her once and for all, but the mermaids voice returns in this one.
Having grown up a word-devourer & avid fairy tale lover, it was only natural that Amanda Lovelace would begin writing books of her own. So she did. When she isnt reading or writing, she can be found waiting for pumpkin spice coffee to come back into season & binge-watching Gilmore Girls. (Before you ask: Team Jess all the way.) The lifelong poetess & storyteller currently lives in New Jersey with her spouse, their ragdoll cats, & a combined book collection so large it will soon need its own home. She is a two-time winner of the Goodreads Choice Award for best poetry as well as a USA TODAY & Publishers Weekly bestseller.
- This is an all-ages event.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- 1 ticket = 1 book, no exceptions. The book must be purchased from Booksmith. If you already have a copy of the mermaid's voice returns in this one, remember that books make great gifts! If you have any questions or concerns about this, please write events AT booksmith DOT com.
- Signing and more details to come.
- If you'd like a signed copy of any of Amanda's books and are unable to attend the event, purchase the book(s) below and put your request in the special field.